Friday, June 29, 2007

Food at Karim's, Sector 18 - Noida

I, a perfect 100% vegetarian had my lunch at Karim's,Noida. I had my initial apprehensions on what I would get to eat there but they soon vanished on going through the Menu card.

My companion with me was my old Times FM pal Akash Verma. Our relationship goes back to 13 yyears now. Akash is station director of Red FM that is one of the most popular Radio channels of Delhi. Despite both of us being on the harsher side of 30's, Akash continues to look like a Bomb to members of Opposite gender. Few know that Akash was the Vocalist of a trend setting Rock Band - RED ALERT of Lucknow.

I had a thali called Hari Tashtari and Akash had an Akbari Thali.. Interesting names eh..Good enough Food.

Our talks got distracted when when a very smart young lady walked in to occupy the table next to us. Somehow her companion did not even matter an iota to us. God-made chemistry never changes, I suppose..

3 comments:

tinker said...

Karim's brings back memories of greasy, delicious food, although a randy 35+ vegetarian's presence seems debatable. Must have something to do with the young lady on the next table. Alok would stroll through an abattoir if women of any hue were present there, leave alone a restaurant serving such splendid fare. Akash, on the other hand, is blessed with a palate that, no doubt, can be traced directly to that of Ghenghiz Khan. Absolutely the right man at the right place, Akash at Karim's is literally to the manner born!

alok bhatnagar said...

Tarun always had the flow in his language though like his persona, the language also has a fair amount of polemicity.

Unknown said...

Nice post, I bookmark your blog because I found very good information on your blog, Thanks for sharing more information.I really like it.
Best Restaurants in Gurgaon