Monday, April 5, 2010

Click of Faith!


I went to Shirdi Sai Temple sometime back. My experience was a mix of elation and irritation. Elation as I have believed in Sai for quite some time and therefore get happy to have his darshan at his very abode....and irritation as I feel that the process is not streamlined to the extent that is possible and that there is an angle of commercialization involved.

However this post is not about my visit but my nephew Pavas Bhatnagar's visit to Shirdi Sai last year. He had clicked a pic on his mobile of an empty hall at Sai Prasadalaya but there is an element that looks like Sai himself that has come in the otherwise empty hall photograph.

Believers might feel happy to see this pic while non believers would be content with saying that this might be case of some other guy having come in while the pic was being clicked. One should be happy, that's what counts!

2 comments:

Pavas Bhatnagar said...

Yes, chachu you are right that Believers might feel happy to see this pic while non believers would be content with saying that this might be case of some other guy having come in while the pic was being clicked.

But, for me, this is not just an incident as it has again raised true feelings in my heart that God is still there when u see him from your true heart.

Unknown said...

God exists. Nice sharing.
Feeling good, having seen people hv faith on god still. ��������